RB) Dalvin Cook (2)
WR) Chris Godwin (5)
WR) Curtis Samuel (6)
TE) George Kittle (3)
FLEX) David Montgomery (4)
K) Mason Crosby (15)
DST) Buffalo (14)

BENCH:
RB) Darrell Henderson Jr. (11), Kalen Ballage (13)
WR): Robby Anderson (7), Josh Gordon (8), Emanuel Sanders (10), Donte Moncrief (12

With the value that fell to me in this draft, I went heavy RB in the early rounds as well as solidifying the TE position early on, as I also got good value on Kittle. The rest of the draft was then mainly high upside WRs, and hopefully a few of them pan out and develop into at least WR2’s. Thoughts?

1 Like

I love it. It’s really crazy that you got Cook in R2 after picking Kamara in what I assume is the Top 3. Your draft is super value. Your bench is strong too. Even though your WRs are “potential” guys you have some safer bench ones like Anderson and Sanders (IMO). I’m a fan.

2 Likes

I agree. Great value here. If Ballage gets off to a hot start I’d the and pair him with Sanders and trade for a better WR. Hell you could probably target Antonio Brown if he starts cold because Mr. Freeze is his pediatrist. One question. Do you have a back up QB? Who is available on waivers? Darnold or Allen maybe? Jackson is poised for a good season but I would still play the matchups with another QB in his tier .

1 Like

Haha yeah I was so happy when Cook somehow fell to me. It was a friend league but still I’m shocked he fell that far.

Agree with you on the WR thing, that’s pretty much my plan. No backup QB at the moment, and not a ton on waivers. However, Lamar’s first three matchups (MIA, ARI, KC) are all really favorable and by that point waivers will look entirely different, or at least I hope.

Is alexander matthison still available on the waivers in case cook gets hurt ?

1 Like

yes, who would you drop though?

Wow! Kamara AND Cook! That’s a dream round 1/2. If I were you though, I would have gone WR1 in round 3 and skipped Kittle. IMO, Kelce is the only sure TE to build a team around. Your bench looks deep, jackson in the 9th! Nice work! A-