‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Another Rate my Draft thread

How does everyone think I did?

10 team, PPR, redraft.

Admittedly there were a few curveballs with some of my league’s picks. Also a lot of value toward the back end of my draft, hence my abundance of RBs. (Also realize I didn’t draft a K, plan on dropping someone and adding one this week).

1.05 – David Johnson
2.16 – Michael Thomas
3.25 – Davante Adams
3.36 – Joe Mixon
4.45 – Kenyan Drake
5.56 – Demaryius Thomas
7.65 – Evan Engram
8.76 – Dion Lewis
9.85 – Tevin Coleman
10.96 - Will Fuller
11.105 - Carson Wentz
12.116 - Matt Breida
13.125 - Trey Burton
14.136 - Houston DEF
15.145 - Matthew Stafford
16.156 - Keelan Cole

Roster Breakdown – QB: Wentz, Stafford // RB: Johnson, Mixon, Drake, D. Lewis, Coleman, Brieda // WR: M. Thomas, D. Adams, D. Thomas, Fuller, Cole // TE: Engram, Burton // DEF: Houston

Nice draft, I especially like Burton in the 13th!

Your RB’s make me a little nervous especially for a 10 team league. Both Mixon and Drake are uncertainties at this point with Mixon not being great last year and Drake’s role still somewhat foggy. However, if you hit on one (or both) of these guys and they end up living up to their potential, then you have yourself a solid team for sure.

Yeah I’m banking on Mixon being a breakout. At least the workload/opportunity is there. I had zero intentions of targeting Drake (never even had him in as an option in any Mocks)… but everyone else kept skipping over him and I figured he must be rated this highly for a reason! (His rank and ADP in my league were both in the 30s I believe)

I think it’s worth the gamble on both of them considering DJ is a weekly play.

Oh I agree 100%. I have Drake in two of my three leagues and like his upside. Just he and Mixon make me nervous and for a 10 team league I would want a little more certainty at my RB2 spot. Either way, they both are insanely talented and have potential to be great contributors this year and worth a shot.

So while on the topic, since I will need a kicker, who from my roster would you drop for a kicker?

Love it. You’re RBs are fine. Really more than fine