‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Another start up dynasty league

Looking for active and competitive players. 12 Team League. $100 buy in per year handled through League safe. PPR Super Flex League. Kickers will be in draft to determine rookie draft order for 2020, only one kicker per person, no multiple rookie picks. 2021 rookie draft order is determined by the worst to best record. Payouts - 1st place $720, 2nd place $360, 3rd place $100.

Sleeper App friend request @ Chubbz1990 for invite

@justin90642 couple questions…have you filled this league? pardon my ignorance on this one (never done a dynasty league before, but really want to), but could you explain a little further how drafting kickers will determine the 2020 rookie draft order? Also, does that mean you’re planning on doing an initial draft with the current NFL player pool & then doing an additional rookie draft of the 2020 class? Would love to join if I can get some clarification on those things, thanks!

Still have some slots available for anyone looking to join @Chubbz1990 on sleeper ! Please and friend request and I’ll answer any questions

Preformatted text[quote=“justin90642, post:3, topic:162997, full:true”]
Still have some slots available for anyone looking to join @Chubbz1990 on sleeper ! Please and friend request and I’ll answer any questions
[/quote]