Another Trade Offer on the table

Hey guys,

I just got offered Kamara and Cooper for Adams and Carson… It is a 10-team standard scoring league.

There are some injury concerns on both sides of the deal but which are more concerning?

Carson gets a lot of carries the last weeks and the fumbling seems to be over for now.
Adams will probably miss his third straight game with his turf-toe and I’m getting a little bit frustrated.

Kamara gets Drew Brees back in the next few weeks and I think that this will boost his touches and overall scoring. But how concerning are the injuries?
Cooper is Top3 in scoring right now and I don’t know the exact target share but he should be good the rest of the way. But again there is the injury concern…

What do you think about this one?

Thomas

Nobody? :slightly_smiling_face:

I think Carson is more valuable at the moment with standard scoring.

I mean both WRs are hurt as of now. I feel Cooper can come back sooner than later with Adams having a Toe thing that can linger for a while. I would say Kamara no doubt but since this is standard scoring I think I’d sit with Carson surprisingly. I mean Carson is playing this week too with Kamara possibly sitting out.