‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Antonio Brown & Jordan Howard or Ezekiel Elliott & Jordy Nelson?

Hey footclan,
the draft of my fantasy league is on friday. Its a 2QB 12 team-league and i’m drafting in the 7th spot. As the draft goes always QB-heavy because of their value in this league, i guess i will have the choice between Elliott and Brown in the first round. Since its a standard scoring league, Elliott would be a no-brainer in my opinion. but with the possible suspension, and i guess there will be no news till my draft, i really don’t know what to do. If i knew Elliott had a 1-game suspension i would definitely take elliott. if he’s suspended for 2 games, which seems like the most likely duration, i’m still leaning towards Elliott, because the advantage on RB is massive with one of the big 3 in my opinion, especially in a standard scoring league. But there is also still the possibility of a longer suspension…

If i take elliott in the first, i would probably draft Nelson in the second round - if i take Brown in the first, i would probably take howard or another RB from tier 2, but right now i guess howard will be the only left in my draft.

So would you rather want Elliott&Nelson or Brown&Howard (right now - with no further information about the suspension)? Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

zeke and jordy

I don’t think you can go wrong with either combo to be honest. If I had to pick one I think I lean Zeke and Nelson. There’s a big gap between Zeke and Howard but not nearly so big between Brown and Jordy.

yeah i just see if a top10 rb is gonna bust, howard is more likely than zeke