‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Antonio Brown Trade

Hey Foot Clan,

Just wondering what the general opinion is on the trade value of Antonio Brown is?

I have an offer of Keenan Allen, Kelvin Benjamin and Austin Hooper for Brown. Would help me a lot with WR depth and give me a better option week to week at TE. Could also see if the other GM would be willing for work in Martavis Bryant or Hunter Henry.

My team is currently very young with Brown the oldest WR:

QB: Derek Carr, Sam Bradford
RB: Jordan Howard, CJ Anderson, Devontae Booker, Smash Jackson, Rob Kelly, CJ Prosise, Tomas Rawls, Dalvin Cooke
WR: Antonio Brown, Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Devante Parker, Cam Meredith, Laquon Treadwell, Josh Doctson, Bershad Perriman, Zay Jones
TE: Eric Ebron
K: Dan Bailey
DEF: Buffalo

Any advice?

I wouldn’t do it. I’d have to be getting a first round draft pick along with someone who isn’t injury prone and:or coming off a terrible year.

Hell no! I usually don’t give up the best player in a trade and Antonio Brown is ny far the best player.

In addition, you take a player in AB that you can count on to play, while the odds of Allen missing time are high. You have receivers I like better than Benjamin in ARob and Watkins. And Hooper doesn’t change my mind either.

No way. You have plenty of WR depth and hooper won’t be a help this year. Just look and pick up a waiver te to fill in when needed or trade a lower end piece for a te.

Your team is actually pretty good. You have good WR depth. If you were going to do anything with AB, trade him for a stud RB.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I’ll hang onto him and re-evaluate at the trade deadline. If I feel like dealing him then I’ll look for an RB1 and a pick