Any cheap useable dynasty RBs you're targeting?

Heard the boys talk about this the other day. My dynasty team is in need of another lower end RB. So I am looking for a lower end RB who can be used and won’t completely bomb each week. But also won’t cost much. David Montgomery and Leonard Fournette are peaking my interest a bit

level of PPR scoring really helps sort this out. In PPR guys like Cohen, Hines, maybe Boston Scott, etc always creep into bottom-level playable material. In non-ppr I like guys like Jordan Howard, maybe even Adrian Peterson and Sony Michel/Damien Harris (eek on these last 3).

There’s always RB2/3 fodder around between these types of guys and then depth chart guys who get opportunities due to injury.

Other, younger names who could see roles this year, are somehwat under-the-radar, but have arrows ticking up in dynasty are guys like Zach Moss, AJ Dillion, Darrenton Evans, Josh Kelly, etc.

1 Like

Phillip Lindsay could be gotten cheap with the Gordon signing and is probably going to see a similar snap percentage as last year.

.5 ppr, my bad should included that in the original post.

Jordan Howard and Damien Harris I think are trending up for a 1-2 year rentals. Would help my roster sustain any injuries. Same with Montgomery.

Anybody think David Johnson revives his career down in Houston?

No worries.

Um, I really don’t think so, no, but it’s possible. Carlos Hyde did, but DJ isn’t a between-the-tackles power runner like Hyde is, so it’ll be interesting to see what they do with him. I think DJ is going to be a 5-15 point boring RB2 if he stays healthy. I just don’t see the ceiling of an RB1 there any more between his age/injuries, questionable fit, and Houston traditionally not supporting RB1 type volume, especially in the red zone.