‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Any deep Flyer Ideas?

I am in a deep dynasty league. There are 29 spots on roster in total and you keep everyone year to year so I am looking for players that are more than likely third string that in the next couple of years could end up being relevant. Any Ideas? I have a few spots that I want to stash a couple DEEP flyers.

Jaron Brown, Brandon Oliver, Paul Richardson, DeAngelo Henderson off the top of my head.

Ardarious Stewart is a guy that I think has the potential for the Jets in the next couple years if they can fix their quarterback dilemma. Another player I’d recommend is Kenny Golloday for the Lions. If these two are already off boards, sorry, but they were the first players to pop up in my head.

Jalen Strong for the Texans, he is a huge talent who had some trouble adapting to the NFL. Could be what Alshon Jeffery was to Brandon Marshall.

um… What about recently retired guys (or free agents) who might still come back?

• Has DeAngelo Williams been scooped up yet?

• Gary Barnidge is still out there somewhere.

• If you’re thin at QB, you could roster Romo and see if he appears on a roster by midseason.

• Or you can troll your leaguemates and grab Tebow. (Check if your league gives points for walks & home runs first.)

Trent Taylor, Malachi Dupre

Jerick Mckinnon is a guy I recently invested in. His value is at its floor with the additions of Murray and Cook. This is a freak athlete (Elite SPARQ guy) with great hands out of the backfield who will most likely be moving on to a better situation in free agency in 2018.

If your league has return yardage scoring, Carlos Henderson is another guy worth investing in. He scored great on Reception Perception, and will eventually take over the Slot in Denver. Keep an eye on Isaiah McKenzie in Denver as well. He’s a Tyreek Hill type who should return punts and be moved around in a gadget role year one.

Demarcus Robinson from the Chiefs. He’s a second year wr and I’m hearing amazing things outta camp. Also hearing him and mahomes have a good connection. With no maclin and mahomes taking over next year. In deep league this is a guy I’m expecting to take over. Risky pick but high upside in a Mahommes offense I think

I see a few good ones above, and I’ll add Taywan Taylor. It’s going to be a crowded WR group in Tennessee, but he has really impressed in camp so far.