Any good trade targets?

I’m fairly deep at WR with Michael and Demaryius Thomas, Tyler Lockett, Keelan Cole and John Brown (and Robby Anderson, but yeah…)
For RB I’ve relied on the production of Kamara plus Jordan Howard and Chris Thompson as RB2/flex. I’m looking to trade one of my three bench receivers for another decent RB2/flex option. Any ideas?

PPR league, thanks!

I would target the disgruntled owners of David Johnson and Devonta Freeman…
Both have risks…Who knows if/when the AZ offense will get it going, and Freeman has injury concerns. But if you can get a RB drafted in the first two rounds for a few players you drafted in Rounds 6 and later that is great value and both these RBs still have great upside compared to what they have done so far this season…
You could try a Chris Thompson/John Brown combo for David Johnson and hope he takes the bait…

I would also try to target RBs who are currently in a committee but eventually could be the bell cow runner. A few that come to mind are Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel, and Royce Freeman…

Good Luck!

I’d target someone like Lamar Miller, Lynch, even Ajayi. Also agree with @ChargersFan about Freeman and DJ as guys to keep in mind.

I have Sony Michel right now actually, and I really like the Kerryon Johnson idea. Works out well so the owner is pretty deep at RB but ridiculously thin at WR. Will give this a shot. Thanks!

Another player that came to mind is Matt Breida…
He currently leads the league in rushing, and the owner might be panicking over the loss of Jimmy G…

Yes, he will not lead the league in rushing for rest of season, and certainly gets downgraded losing Jimmy G in that offense…
However, depth at RB is more valuable than depth at WRs…it is hard to find RBs on waivers, and each week we have good options for WRs so if you can trade one of your bench WRs for Breida I would consider that…