Anyone considering Robert Foster over Landry this week?

Reviewing the guys thoughts on the CLE-CIN game and it sounds like it should be a blow out. But that doesn’t mean all those targets will go to Jarvis. IF the past few weeks have shown me anything, his fantasy value is less when the matchup is weak.

Foster, on the other hand, is THE man in Buffalo. Do I want almost no-floor (I got 3 points last week from Jarvis) Landry, or holy cow upside Foster?

I clawed my way back from 3-7 to make the playoffs and now I’m in the semis (yes, we play in Week 17 - don’t judge). I need to make the right call here. I was the underdog in my matchup until yesterday and that’s about Qs and late week injury reports for my opponent. It’s much too close to feel comfortable. HELP!

Standard scoring. 16 team deep so, no - there really isn’t anyone available.

1 Like

Don’t consider it. Stick with Landry

2 Likes

Agreed. Mayfield is set up nicely this week. Would hate to miss out on that.

2 Likes

I can’t disagree. I just hear the guys talking about all the targets he has…and I’m waffling. I know I should stick with Landry; it’s those last minute jitters. My RB situation is weak enough - I don’t need to start creating drama with my WRs.

1 Like

Wait till Sunday morning if you or your opponent has Saturday games. Then you can see if you need upside or a safe play.
Good luck​:trophy::passenger_ship:

1 Like