Anyone else survive Fitztragic this weekend?

I put Fitz in as a bye week filler, luckily the rest of my team is stacked enough for me to reach just below my league’s average points per game & my opponent had a team decimated by injuries and bye weeks.

1 Like

I might survive and stay on top of my league at 9-2…I’m up 62 points facing Mahomes and Woods tonight

QB is my weakest link. Was hoping Fitz would get it together ROS, now I have to drop him and find something on the wire. I do have Lamar Jackson but how long will he last just running the ball lol. Options on the wire are Carr, Eli, Winston, Mullens, Tannehill, Keenum and Stafford. YUCK!!! Going to have to rely on the rest of my squad

1 Like

I’m pretty much in the same boat, TB12 has been pulling my team down all year(luckily my WR/RBs are carrying me) my league has deep benches so I’ve stashed L Jackson as well(but my league’s multipliers don’t favor Jackson at all).

1 Like

Yes, same here, I drafted Stafford and he’s been OK but I have Julio, Adams, M. Gordon, Conner, Vance and DJ on my starting lineup with Keenan, Breida on my bench. QB position might kill me during the playoff run. Good Luck!!

1 Like