‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Anyone need a new dynasty player?

I’ve been looking for a new group of people to play with; my oldest leaguemates are content with redraft, but I want something more year round and competitive. Been drafting with two groups of guys for the last 6 years, so longevity is no issue and, as I’m using this forum, my football knowledge is adequate. Leagues that welcome trash talk and sarcasm are my favorites, but not entirely neccessary as long as the league communicates well. If I sound like a good fit, message me or email me at theceilingfan@gmail.com. Thanks for reading!

Tldr: Good guy wants dynasty league to join, please assist.

Looking to start a brand new dynasty with some new people! I recently moved to the Philadelphia area, and would love to start a fun, active, and long lasting dynasty league. Ideally looking to have a small yearly fee of $25-$50 to keep everyone engaged.

The league is set up, on ESPN, as a 10 team, 24 man roster, with 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX set up. This means no DEF or K. It is set as .5 ppr, and instead of waivers, it would be the FAAB system. I would like to have our start up draft happen after the second preseason week. And this can be done via the ESPN app, or we can have a “slow moving” draft in a group chat setting. After the initial first year start up draft, we would have a 5 round rookie draft for each year after that.

I don’t care if you are brand new to dynasty, or have been doing it for years, what I’m looking for is a fun, friendly environment. Active owners who love to keep things up to date, and aren’t afraid to pull off a few big trades. I would love to create this league and have great, long lasting friendships.

If this is something that you would be interested in, drop your email, and first name below and I will get in touch with you.

Thank you!
Chris

Got your invite; I’m in.

Awesome! Glad to have you!

I would love to be a part of it!

Sure! Just need an email and you can check out the league

peters.mike.p@gmail.com

I am in! Thanks for the invite. I’m not in a dynasty league and have been looking to join one! Thanks!

No problem! I’m just as excited as you, this is my first as well.

Sounds good
steviey91@yahoo.com

Seems to be gaining traction; hope to have a full league and get this going.

Yes, I’m hoping to be full by the end of tomorrow. I have a few people still pending, so it’s filling quick!

I’m interested in the league! My email is derekwilson7@gmail.com

Anymore room for my friend jaredshancock10@gmail.com

Yeah! One spot left, I’ll send the invite out right now.