‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Anyone start Derrick Henry?

So…are you saying you think Henry should be tested??? or you think it’s stupid to automatically demand it just because a player put forth an incredible performance?? Sorry…not questioning your post…just not sure what you meant.

OMG. LOL @psychosem17…GREAT FIND!!! WOW…how funny is that!!! Amazing stats between the two. One OFFENSE and an equal DEF!!! I’m still reeling over Henry’s performance tonight!!! He’s been with the NFL for a couple of years. Went to Boom or Bust with sometime great performance sometimes…and then pretty much NOTHING other times.

And tonight…HE BREAKS RECORDS UNSEEN!!!

Blew my mind!!! LOL…who’d a thunk it??? :laughing:

Now that I re-read it, @Windowlicker, I think you’re pretty much saying what I am…scoffing at demanding a TEST just because a player manages to make incredible plays. Lord have mercy…GOD FORBID a player be able to suddenly take advantage of his “abilities” just because the “elements” work to his adavantage huh?

LOL…I love the fact that the NFL is trying to make it safer for players by making sure others aren’t on PED’S…but…COME ON NFL…THIS IS FOOTBALL!!! PLAYERS RUN INTO EACH OTHER…THEY RUN EACH OTHER OVER…IT’S THEIR JOB TO…UMMM…“TACKLE” AND “TAKE DOWN” OTHER PLAYERS TO KEEP THEM FROM GETTING TO THE OPP POINT MAKERS!!! IT’S WHAT MAKES FOOTBALL WHAT IT IS!!!

Just because they suddenly seem to break out…DOESN’T ALWAYS MEAN THEY HAD “PHARMACUTICAL HELP”!!! MAYBE THEY JUST FINALLY FOUND THEIR “TIME” AND MATURITY AND OPPORTUNITY!!!

OK…sorry y’all….didn’t mean it to sound like I was “screaming”…but…ok…DADGUMMIT…I AM SCREAMING!!! (sigh)….this is BS!!!

Are we playing big boy football or powder puff football???

OK…maybe I was getting on a tangent and kinda going off here.

Sorry!!!..LOL…I’m done.

Thank you for listening…and I apologize!!! LOL :roll_eyes:

I am in 5 different leagues and only one team had Henry in the line-up. It was a team that hadn’t set his line-up since week 3 and has been a bye for the most of us…until now!

Derrick Henry in an auto-start RB1, I’ve been saying that all year… said no one. LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

man what a good move by me benching gurley for him /s