Anyone worth a pick up?

Available on the waiver wire are:

Mike Davis
Duke Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald

Would you consider dropping any of the following bench players for one or more of them to improve depth?

Ito Smith
Elijah McGuire
Cortland Sutton
David Njoku

1/2 PPR, QB/2RB/2WR/FLX/TE/DST/K

My other RBs are Kamara, CMC, Mack, Kerryon, R Freeman.
My other WRs are Evans, K Allen, Sanders.
My other TE is OJ Howard.

Thanks!

Mcguire and royce are droppable for you IMO.

you’ve got your RB and flex in Kamara, cmc and mack.
If you like how the browns are looking go for duke.
I think Larry has a good chance to close the season strong though as well

1 Like

I think McGuire and Njoku are droppable for you. I’d want Fitz above the others on waiver ROS, but Davis could be the best value on waiver this week with Carson’s hip issue. I can’t see why he would play this week if it’s still affecting him from early in the season.

1 Like

Elijah for Duke. Sutton for Fitz (personal opinion. In case Fitz keeps getting back To form. Chances are you weren’t gonna be playing Sutton anyway). R Freeman for Mike Davis. And I’d actually execute on all of these.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like McGuire is a definite drop. Targeting Duke over Davis since that seems like a longer term potential … not playing either this week and Carson could come back in a week.

I was thinking Sutton might be worth a stash, but if I drop for Fitz he might still be available after week 10 with his subpar performance last week and this week’s bye. Probably worth taking the shot on Fitz and seeing what happens this week.

Unfortunately can’t drop Royce for another player since he stuck I’m my IR slot (luckily I put in some potential claims before he was switched from out to questionable).

1 Like

@Hazel11 @falcones404 Turns out MVS is also available (somehow missed him on my first look). Would you pick him up over the others? If I did, I’d have to drop both Royce and either Duke or Fitz to get him since Royce cant be in the IR slot anymore. Worth it?