Are they worth keeping?

Gotta make some decisions on keepers. We can keep up to 3 players but only players that either we drafted or FA’s that were never drafted (so if someone was drafted, dropped, then picked up again they can’t be kept). All my good pickups were dropped, and you must keep a player 2 rounds ahead of where they were drafted, so I only have 2 realistic candidates but am wondering if they are worth it:
4th rounder on Robert Woods
6th rounder on James white

12 team 1/2 ppr, no bonuses

what do y’all think?

Robert Woods is currently going in the later part of the the 4th (4.08) so unless you know you are towards the end I might not keep him and you can probably take him there anyway if you want. James White is going in the 5th currently so a 6th rounder isn’t a bad spot for him.

Keep in mind that in a keeper league like this the rounds are shifted somewhat, so that 4th rounder that he’s giving up would be more like a 5th-6th round draft pick because of the players teams keep

I personally really like Woods this year an if you do too, you should keep him. Same for James White. I would keep both in my PPR league just to ensure I have good picks in those mid rounds.