Are you flipping kidding me?!

Not ONE SINGLE FLIPPING POINT from OJ!!! And ONLY 5 from him last week!!! THAT’S IT!!! I’M DONE WITH HIM!!!

1 Like

Mark Andrew, Waller, Hockenson.

God bless.

I have HOWARD too :frowning:
Is he droppable now? Or should I hold onto him?

@tehjumper17. I already have Andrews. Actually got him in the DRAFT. Played OJ last week cuz I wanted to wait and see what Andrews was gonna do. OJ got me 5 pts, Andrews 24…ON THE BENCH.

This week, I was torn on who to start. Swapped them out a couple of times, and then ultimately threw OJ back in at the last minute because so many felt he would be the better of the two this week, and ALL 3 of the Ballers said him over Andrews .

Don’t know what Andrews is gonna do…but at this point can see that I’m prob gonna have a nice “juice” keeping my bench (hydrated) for a while now!!! :unamused:

OH BOY!! Just saw that Andrews might not be playing after all. FOOT!!! Is there some sort of hidden justice here after all??? :thinking:

The tight end position is always the worst to play with in fantasy football unless you get the big 3

1 Like

@Steuck2488… I couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately in our LEAGUE (as most of them do…you have to roster at least one.)

Andrews I heard didn’t practice because because he needed a rest day but they said he should play, at least I hope lol

@Steuck2488…ah…you got Andrews?? If so…I wish you tons of luck my friend!!! Again…appreciate all your imput to my posts!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Here’s what I saw about his foot: (via ESPN) Andrews (foot) is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals.
Spin: Andrews was held out of practice Friday and added to the injury report, but Adam Schefter of ESPN relays that the tight end is expected to play. Confirmation will be available around 11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday when the Ravens release their Week 2 inactive list. If Andrews unexpectedly lands on that list, Hayden Hurst and Nick Boyle would be tasked with additional snaps at tight end, while wide receivers Marquise Brown (hip), Willie Snead, Miles Boykin, Chris Moore and Seth Roberts all would be reasonable candidates to get extra looks from QB Lamar Jackson. The Ravens will face a Cardinals defense that yielded 385 yards to Matthew Stafford last week, including a 6-131-1 receiving line for TE T.J. Hockenson. (ESPN)

The last 3-4 years I have played fantasy I have never had a great tight end and it sucks big time, but I try to focus on good wide outs and running backs to get me the extra points I need to makeup for the bad tight end, I win my first championship with Jason Witten got me the touchdown to secure the championship

I haven’t ever understood the hype for OJ Howard so I never draft him. The Tampa Bay system sucks for tight ends. In Arizona, Arians barely used his tight ends and never ever had any fantasy relevant ones (at least that I can think of). I’d hold onto him to see if he does ever do anything, but don’t start him. Start Andrews. I am starting Andrews with confidence. I also have Delanie Walker.

What you said about Andrews’s injury was the first time I heard anything about it. He should be fine.

Darren Waller and T.J. Hockenson are the obvious adds if available. You could try to trade for Delanie Walker possibly.

If Howard doesn’t do anything by week 4-5, I’d drop him.

@Steuck2488. I hear ya. Been doing FANTASY myself for about 5 yrs now. My first TE was Greg Olsen with Witten as a backup. That’s when TE’s still managed to be productive for FANTASY. Seems like the very next yr TE’s started to be a prob in FANTASY, and they’ve not been a big asset for FANTASY since!!! :roll_eyes:

@UncleRico1982…yeah…I’m thinking the same thing!!! Not gonna drop him just yet…just gonna bench him until I see better days from him. OJ’s biggest prob is TB. Winston is just a big mess!!! Wish OJ could get somewhere else. He’s just got too much talent to be wasted on that circus!!!

That’s just what ESPN said…

1 Like

I hate seeing players with tons of talent that they showed in college being wasted on a team that can’t use them properly. I’m a Seahawks fan. I would say they are very good at utilizing players and using the skills they have and not forcing them into a mold they don’t fit in. For example, Delanie Walker did nothing for San Fransisco, but turned into a pretty solid TE when he moved to the Titans. Another tight end that’s hard for me to watch how his team is using him is David Njoku. He’s an athletic FREAK but it feels like the Browns just basically ignore him. And now they have OBJ.

You never know tho. It almost always takes time for TEs to grow to the point of them being fantasy relevant. Like Zach Ertz. He’s been in the league since 2013 and 2017-2018 have been his only seasons with 800 receiving yds & 8 TDs. I was a little worried about him this year tho. In 2017, he had 74 catches. In 2018, he had 116 catches. That’s a huge jump. How is he supposed to match that again? And philly has more weapons now and can spread the ball more.

1 Like

Ohhh okay.

I apologize for not acknowledging your post buddy. I thought maybe all the follow-up posts might help. Hope some of it did!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Howard is not good this year because of the coaching change in my opinion, but I am just glad I don’t have any bucs on my team this year

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t answer you directly, but read my advice that’s at the bottom of this thread.

@UncleRico1982… Very nicely put. A lot of stats to put into thought processes!!! Nice!!!

1 Like