Are you starting Antonio Brown?

So I’m sure many owners are faced with a tough decision this week, “Do I start Antonio Brown?” While we wish the decision was easy, more reports keep coming out hinting he will play in Miami. Can we really bench a guy who has led the league in receiving yards for multiple years. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on where you lean and why.

It depends on what other options you have, I’m deciding between him and Miles Sanders personally. I’m leaning Brown but tempering expectations.

Very true, in my case I have Djacks, Kupp, and Ridley but started OJ Howard this week so I’m leaning more towards bench, can’t afford two duds in the same week,

1 Like

I own AB in a few leagues (price was too cheap to pass up…tho now I’m regretting). I’m playing him in dynasty leagues bc rosters are thin. In redraft I have other options like Kerryon, Gallup, Breida, Mack, and Carson, but I may start AB anyways bc I figure he has caused me so much stress if i sit him and he explodes I’ll be pissed but if I play him and he stinks, I’ll be OK with it.

My thoughts are AB is not long for the league. Bill will want to get the most out of him in the short time he has him. (Read: I think at the very least AB will be placed on the exempt list in short order.) So I think there is a solid chance AB is used a lot in Wk 2. That said, the Pats will likely trounce Miami so they may not need to pass all that much.

Final assessment: I’m playing him and rolling the risk dice unless I have a clearly better option.

Still…my plan could easily blow up in my face. And if my history of risk taking is any indication, it likely will.