Back by Popular Demand! $50 12 Man .5ppr Superflex Dynasty Start Up!(FILLED!)

Hey FootClan I’m looking for 7 more people to join my startup Dynasty League on Sleeper. This will be my third Dynasty league with Footclan members. Honestly I haven’t had a bad experience yet. You reading this comment right now are awesome! The last league got filled up quickly and people wanted another league. So as the Jason Pandering bear that I am, I had to give the people what they want. Anyway the rules are below.
The buy in is $50 on LeagueSafe. 1st place get $450, 2nd gets $100, and 3rd gets $50.
This is a .5 ppr scoring format with 4 points for passing TDs.
The Roster consists of 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1SUPERFLEX, and 20 bench spots. We have 2 IR spots for injuries. Each year the league goes on we will increase the roster size by 1.
We will be using a $100 FAB budget that will reset every season/Offseason.
We will have a slow draft (8 hours per pick) when the league is filled to make sure there are no time conflicts.
The Rookie draft will consist of 3 rounds that will start one week after the NFL draft.
You must pay the next year’s $50 buy in to trade rookie picks.
The bottom 4 teams will compete in the toilet bowl for the 1st rookie pick, to keep it competitive and discourage tanking.
We are looking for fun easy going FootClan members with any level of experience. Let me know if your interested by leaving your Sleeper username in the comments. Thanks for checking out my post!

To avoid the issues I ran into last time. If you don’t have an account and are afraid the league is going to fill up before your account finishes registering please message me on Sleeper. My Sleeper name is NatertheTater. I will update this thread when people join.

I’m down to join Sleeper ID
BeerMeWaukee

6 spots left!

I’m down to join if you still have spots. Long time FF Player, but new to Dynasty & Sleeper. Ready to dive in to Dynasty!

Sleeper ID: calcantara723

Just sent you a message

1 spot left!

The league is filled! Thanks for the interest!