‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Baldwin for a.jones

Ive been holding dougie all season to try to pair him up with Wilson. So after fournette injury, burkhead injury, my RB is a bit thin.

Ive been offered aaron jones for baldwin in full PPR. is this a good trade for which side? even?

sounds like you need rb’s a lot more than wr’s, esp if youve been able to wait on baldwin all season. i think this would be helpful to your squad.

so straight up trade for baldwin for ajones is even.
oh my RBs are CMC,breida,clement,carson,chubbs

i think it’s even esp given you do need a guy like him. everyone rb you have aside from cmc is a question mark for one reason or another. a jones ROS outlook is better than any other rb you have imo, other than CMC of course. love breida but don’t love his injuries, which make me feel not confident he can be relied upon ROS.

Who are your other WRs out of interest? I like CMC and Breida fine rest of season for you, not sure on when/if Fournette will be back and serviceable. If you have another solid 2 options at WR then i’d go for it as Jones should be getting more involved but if not in a full PPR i would be hesitant here. Baldwin played the majority of snaps and is back to practice this week in full (bar the vets day off)…

yea its full PPR. my WRs are Diggs Theilen g.allison and cole

diggs and thielen? maybe trade one of those guys away and get a good rb… your bye week will be a nightmare when vikings go on bye

what type of caliber RB’s can i get for diggs?