‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Baldwin, John Brown, Enunwa

Full PPR. Need to start one of the listed above in the title.

Matchups:
Baldwin (vs LAR)
Brown (@ Cle)
Enunwa (vs Den)

I’m leaning toward John Brown, but don’t know if i’m over thinking things. Baldwin plays agains LA which means they will have to pass to come back… I just don’t know who to choose.

Thoughts?

Of the other two options that aren’t chosen, would you flex them over Kerryon Johnson?

Brown, but it won’t be a volume catch play. You are hoping for a long catch/touchdown.

I don’t hate Baldwin this week with the injuries the Rams have in the secondary and he might have a safer floor but it’s not an exciting pick. He got through the first week looking okay but I almost want for him to prove something to me before I plug him in.

I’m probably playing Baldwin.

Browns pass D is really solid and Hawks will be chasing from behind all game.

I might have to if Allison doesn’t clear protocol.

I think Baldwin.

I had to make the decision between Baldwin and Brown this week also and I’m going Baldwin. I thought he looked good enough last week and with Seattle likely trailing the whole game they are going to have to throw a lot.

I own all 3 too. What a ride this year has been, eh? I’m starting Baldwin and Brown this week. If I had to choose between Brown or Baldwin I’d go Baldwin. They are going to be playing from behind and Baldwin actually looked good last week despite the mediocre stat line.

With Allison looking to miss I plugged Baldwin in my Flex over Hyde and Cole this week in full PPR.