In the Ballers’ Dynasty League, the roster construction and draft settings are:
(no K or DEF)
Added 3 more bench in our 2nd season so up to 19 Bench spots now.
In Year One- we did a separate startup draft and 3 round Rookie Draft.
Random draft order for the startup and the rookie draft was opposite order of the startup (both snake drafts).
After Year One, the rookie draft was no longer snake and opposite order of final standings to determine the order.
(We use ESPN for most of our leagues. We will describe things exactly as you would find it on ESPN)
• If it is a 12 team league, we like splitting it into 3 divisions of 4 teams where we play each division mate twice and everyone else once. Each year, there will be one team outside of your division that you do not play.
• Lineup Changes: Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
• Season Acquisition Limit: No limit!
• Waiver system: Free Agent Auction (Continuous) with $100 as the budget
• FAAB Tiebreaker: Resets each week to inverse order of standings
• Trade Limit: No Limit
• Trade Deadline: (Week 8 for Keeper leagues, Week 11 for Redraft leagues)
• Playoffs: 6 Teams (3 rounds, 2 Byes) from weeks 14-16
Visit this post to view and download the Google Sheet we use to keep track of draft picks and trades: https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/offline-draft-doc-trade-tracker-tool/551