Barkley Trade Advice (Dynasty)

So I have the following roster structure in a full point PPR league:
RBs: Bell, Cohen, Dion Lewis
WRs: Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, JuJu
I have the following picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.08, 1.09, 2.01

I was offered this trade:

for
Mike Evans, Tevin Coleman, 2.05

To me seems like a no-brainer I am just worried about my RB depth especially with Bell after this season. I like Coleman’s upside if he leaves Atlanta. I feel like I have great WR depth. And with the 1.01 and 1.04, I could snag two stud RBs that will bring back my RB depth and couple it with my WR depth.

Thoughts???

Since your WR depth is pretty solid already, i would not do the trade. I believe Tevin Coleman will be something special when he leaves Atlanta, but i also feel like Barkley will be a top tier rb, similar to Bell, Gurley, and Zeke. Then at 1.04 you can grab another RB, maybe Michel or Chubb, and be set. A combination of Bell and Barkley will give you a great shot to win any given week.

Having the 1.04 and it being PPR I would do that trade. I’d take that trade and take a shot at Michel or Penny

normally I would do this trade, but since your depth at RB is so thin, I would keep the draft pick and take Barkley and another RB at 1.04

as everyone else is pointing out its mostly situational. and thats not a horrible trade offer at all (at least to me, some people worship the 1.01 and wont let it go for the world) so the end question is, do you think evans is a better player to have at this moment than barkley? and after that question is, what are the needs of my team? obviously RB is your biggest need, so that tips the scale towards no, unless you think evans is far better than barkley for your fantasy team. me, its a pass. tevin coleman is always getting hurt so he isnt reliable depth, evans is fantastic but the needs you have and the skills barkley have mesh up really well.

long story short, unless he tips the scales in your favor, dont do it.

Your receivers are nice and young too, they will last longer in dynasty. Grab Barkley and another RB and your future looks bright!