‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Been offered Jordan Howard for Mahomes and Kittle

So I’ve been offered Howard for Mahomes and Kittle.

Given my other QB is Rodgers and my other TE is Gronk should I take this?

I’ve been looking for good RBs.

As much as I like Howard, I’d be lying if I said that last game didn’t make me a little nervous about his usage going forward. Still, that trade seems like trading for the sake of trading. If a trade doesn’t address a need of yours, then don’t do someone else the favor of solving their problems. You should shop one of your TE’s and one of your QB’s to other teams for a package that addresses your team needs.

I’ve been on the hunt for a solid RB so this kind of addresses it. Would love a slightly better RB but it’s a tough one…

I personally would bank on the hype of Mahomes more to get a more higher tier RB…maybe a Saqoun/CMC level trade in a 2 (mahomes+Kittle) for 1 top RB deal

If they can do Howard + something else, then maybe. Do you need anything else? Howard in 2017 would have been worth this probably.

I wonder if Fournette owner would do Fournette + Yeldon for Mahomes.

I’ve been trying to reach for better RB’s but this is the best offer so far.

Been trying to package Mahomes/Kittle for Mixon, Saquon, CMC types to no avail.

@GCH Yeah there’s no way you would get Saquon or CMC. Mixon only if the person is starting Rosen and Vernon Davis or something…

I agree with @Hazel11 here. Unless you see a person that clearly needs a QB and has an RB better than J Howard to offer you, this doesn’t seem like one that gets you the value you desire or deserve from those two players --depending on what you think of Howard. He’s gonna be fine IMO, but he’s gonna lose touches and that makes him a high end RB2 this week for me.

Try and target guys like Aaron Jones/Michel. Cheaper now but value will increase as year goes on and if you can get a combo of like Mahomes + Kittle for like Jones + Michel or something that’s a pretty solid start.