‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Bell for Freeman and McCoy

which side do you want

It depends on your team…
Are you the Bell owner or the Freeman/McCoy owner?
And what other players do you have on your team…

Need more info before making decision…

EDIT:
and are you referring to Royce Freeman or Devonta Freeman?

its Devonta and im 1-4 in 1/2 pt ppr
i have A. Jones, D. Lewis, Kerryon, L. Miller, R. Freeman and Bell

wow…
so you have gotten literally next to nothing from your RBs this season…

Since you have waited this long, I would hold on to Bell…
He will be back in a couple weeks, and Jones/Kerryon are rising in value…
R. Freeman has looked good but is sharing the workload which is frustrating…

You have good depth at RB, and since you have waited this long for Bell I would wait for his return…

yea tell me about it, watching Blount snake 2 tds last week hurt, i also lost week 4 by .16 and yes theres a decimal there

yeah don’t panic now on the brink of his return and get rid of him…

Bell is a Top 3 RB and since you waited this long for him, his return is on the horizon which should give a huge boost to your team…

what if i got DJ and McCoy for Bell, im more worried if Pit will make it a time share

Now that is more enticing…

I would start with DJ/Freeman for Bell and see if he will sell low on how DJ/Freeman have performed thus far this season…

You have a good point about Bell wanting to limit his touches in order to be healthy for FA…

That is the unknown, if Bell comes back as his usual self he could put you in the playoffs even though you are 1-4 right now… James Conner has looked good so far and the Steelers know he is their RB for next season and beyond so they could try to put trust in him and limit Bell’s workload…

DJ will improve on what he has done so far this season, so if it is a DJ/Freeman or DJ/McCoy for Bell I would accept that offer…