‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Bell problems


#1

What am I supposed to do with Lev Bell now? What kind of return can I get with reports he can miss several weeks?


#2

Well, I can tell you from the opposite side, that I’m thinking of trying to get Bell on a discount. If you have enough depth stash him on your bench, if you need to move him you’re not going to get full price. I snagged Conner on waivers, I’ll be shocked if he’s still available in your league at this point though.


#3

I agree with @thefreakingman. You drafted him high, so I would stash him and suffer through his hold out as best you can. If you need another RB be cautious in waiting too long, so that you can receive good trade value. I’d at least stash him the first 3 weeks before I consider trading him.


#4

I was able to snag Conner. Think I can survive plugging him into the lineup/rely on other rbs?


#5

If you trade him now, you will get the minimum. Reactionary trades to initial reports are never good. You always end up selling low or buying high.


#6

Royce Freeman, Kerryon Johnson, Rashaad Penny are my other RBs with Bell and Conner. Don’t like it, but there is a 5 rb limit


#7

If you have Conner, def do not trade bell. Just start Conner and Royce until Bell is back.


#8

Thanks for the advice! Hope Kerryon & Penny get their opportunities before too long!


#9

Yes, keep Bell especially since you have Conner. I’d also start Conner, considering D Williams tore it up when Bell missed games.