‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Bell trade.. help ASAP

Hey guys,

I’ve been offered diggs, rishard matthews, and demarco Murray for Bell, cj Anderson, and shepherd. Do I take this?

I need WRs really bad! And my RBs consist of Montgomery, mixon, cohen, Ingram, and Abdullah.

Thanks for the help!!

Absolutely not. No way. You can get better WR’s than that if youre trading bell. A AJ Green trade would be possible.

There is another guy offering tyreek hill, Keenan Allen, and Jordan Howard for bell and mixon. Would you do that?
Thanks btw

Not enough. You can get higher quality receivers. I’d need a definitive WR1 and a RB2. I like Diggs, but not this much.

That’s closer, but I’d still prefer a stud WR(AB, Julio, OBJ). And he’s taking your RB2. Nope.

Would you do that trade if I traded cohen and bell instead of mixon??

I still don’t know if I would. Howard scares the bejesus out of me. He looked great last week, but I’m not sure how he’ll be involved when the game script gets flipped. Bell is a workhorse and will be on the field for 90-95% of snaps regardless of score.

Yeah I get what your saying. I have Shepard, lee, and Benjamin as my WRs tho. Does that change anything?

Your WRs suck, but Bell is a week winner. I’d be looking to package for lower tier RBs for WRs. All of your backs have value. Find a team that has a WR that hasn’t performed like Pryor or Martavis Bryant and Target them. Or go after a low end WR1 with Montgomery.

Bell was the #2 pick for a reason, I wouldn’t accept any trade that doesn’t get me a bonafide WR1.