Bell value in trade

Looking to offer the following trade in 12 team full PPR. Looking to solidify for playoffs. Currently 3-1.

Give away:
Ekeler and Enunwa

Get:
Bell

Here is rest of my lineup:
Brees
Watson
Kamara
Connor
White
D. Lewis
D. Adams
J. Brown
A. Cooper
J. Reed
V. McDonald
Tucker
Philadelphia

Rest of his lineup:
Bortles
R. Wilson
Diggs
Tate
B. Cooks
Allison
Callaway
Powell
Penny
Ivory
P. Barber
Ware
Prater
Rams

He is 0-4 currently.

2 questions:

1. Will he bite?
  2. a) Is this too much/little?
    b) What would you offer?
1 Like

Id say way too little. If you could pull that off that would be great for you though

That’s way too little. There’s other people in the league that can make him offers better than that one

With bell possibly coming back week 7 you’d probably have to give up Diggs and white/Tate off of their big weeks. Maybe swap Cooks for diggs and see if that works first.

1 Like

Your response don’t make sense. He already owns Diggs and tate. I have white

To get Bell you would likely need to give up White / Cooper at least, possibly White/Adams

He doesn’t have good RBs, so you will have to give a lot to have a chance at getting Bell from him…

I miss read, I was shocked at your bench lmao. Honestly you’d have to give up a lot to get home and it might affect your depth too much.

Hard to get Bell now. I tried a Fournette and Yeldon package. Rejected immediately. I Thought it was a good offer but owners seem to be hell bent on keeping him now out of spite.

1 Like

That would be a ridic steal. If he is major novice, maybe he’d bite…and maybe it would be vetoed too…

I think a more reasonable offer is Ekeler+White, but I’d try to get away with Ekeler+Lewis first. He needs RB’s only. His WR’s are pretty great as it stands.