‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Bell was dropped to waivers, should I pick him up?

12 team league, 0.5 PPR. Here is my team:

My WRs
J. Jones
J. Edelman
K. Golladay
G. Tate

My RBs:
CMC
Mixon
Chubb
Lindsay
A. Jones
D. Johnson

Yes !! Especially in a 12-team!

But, I heard he wont be playing this year. True?

No one really knows what he’s going to do except him. Honestly, nothing about the situation has this entire year but the story being told has changed just about every week without any real news. There’s a world where he doesn’t come back at all this year, but I’ve held the same stance since week 1…Bell will be back by Nov 13 and I’m sticking to that until I see REAL news say otherwise, not just media spewing possibilities to get views.

Yeah you only need to hold him for a week or 2 tops before we know whats going on. Plus if he shows up and signs, i’d go shopping with him right away and see what the offers are, if you can get useable RB2 or better for him do it. You never know how people will react to the hype, Conner owner may be in full panic if that happens. Sniping a guy for a high value trade is a win. I would be looking to trade though, there’s no way he’s getting all the work when he’s back, best case it’s passing work and a low share of 1st and 2nd down honestly i believe that so get someone good for him

Absolutely YES