Bench Amari vs Bears? Or play Miles Sanders?

I am quite hesitant play Amari Cooper this week. I have Devonte Parker and milea Sanders I am thinking about starting over cooper, but the fact that Jordan Howard may come back and Amari plays on Thursday makes it a tough situation. Thoughts? Who else is benching Coop this week? I also am behind 10 points going into my second playoff week

Parker – Best match up with the least risk

2 Likes

Would you play Parker and Sanders over Amari? It’s driving me crazy that there’s no information about Howard’s injury

I dont think Im benchin Amari but i dont have Parker id consider it for that. and yeah i need this Howard update bad its been like a month and he only had a “stinger” if hes back you think he just takes the whole workload back?

1 Like

I’m in a similar predicament, I have Gallup playing tonight who I’m not sure if I should sit for Robby Anderson and flex Sanders or start Gallup and flex Anderson. What makes it worst is that the Eagles play Monday so we won’t know about Howard until it’s probably too late but Miles had a few great games while Howard was there and he’s been pretty solid holding it down without him so maybe he earned a bigger share of work

1 Like

I’m so torn on this. In your situation, I’d probably roll with Devante Parker. He’s been nothing but sensational since week 4. You know he’s going to start and is the number one option against a bad team. I’d probably play Cooper over Miles Sanders though, if we don’t have any definitive news on Howard.

I’m deciding whether to bench coop or not as well. If I don’t play Cooper, I will likely play Kupp, Alshon Jeffery or Thielein (if he plays) and then Melvin Gordon, Dalvin Cook (if he plays) with James White, Singletary as my back up plan if Thielen or Cook don’t play. 2WR, 2RB, 1 flex.

1 Like

I’d for sure play Parker over Cooper and would very seriously consider playing Sanders over him too even if Howard is back. I’m under the impression that with how well Sanders has played, Howard is not going to come back and take lead duties. He’s killing it and from what I’ve read, Howard still can’t feel his arm.

that article is from the 27th though which is last wednesday they played a game after that Were looking for more recent information on it as so much changes so fast in the game which it doesnt sound like will come in time to make the decision before sunday games unfortunately

similar situation here. if I sit Cooper, I can choose between Kupp, Thielen and Alshon Jeffery for the rest of the weekend to fill everything out. Play Coop or bench him?

1 Like

those are some really solid options Jeffery with his crazy targets and a matchup against mia would have me really looking at that. Flip of a coin honestly they all should do alright imo

1 Like

He’s playing the Giants, but yeah, similar to last week. Such a tough call…I think if I knew Thielen was definitely playing I’d sit coop tonight.

Oh sorry I have jeffery and Crowder im deciding between who plays Mia but yeah lots of matchups that are juicy. Thielen has been killing everyone the last 3 weeks with his questionable tag and then sitting out. I do think he plays this week though weither thats right or even worth a start who knows

just because it is from a week ago doesn’t mean it isn’t relevant lol. If you had opened it up, it’s just talking in general about how “stingers” don’t take this long which I take to mean is he’s more hurt than they’re implying and that Sanders is probably a solid option for you. I’ll remember to avoid chiming in for you in the future my guy. Good luck the rest of season!

1 Like

A bit dramatic? Its all just discussion. I agree the article is relevant but only so much as there is so many changes practice by practice. Were all just looking for the most accurate and up to date information.

1 Like

If it helps I saw on Yahoo and ESPN that Howard has yet to be cleared for contact, so Miles still looking like a good option

2 Likes

Wait for info

1 Like

hope it was a recent article :wink:

2 Likes

yeah and Thielen didn’t practice again today…I don’t think I can risk waiting…gonna go with Cooper tonight.

2 Likes