‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Best Dynasty platform is

I been a Dynasty player for a few years now and I used alot of diferent platforms and I notice that i’m all in with MFL than the other sites. The whole commish friendly and the taxi squad features are some of the options that I really liked. Having a true dynasty experience is truely the MFL website. It is a paid site but its well worth it. So, If you are a redraft kinda player and want to get your feet wet in Dynasty do the research first b4 starting.
I’m looking into joining another startup dynasty league, email is jhaggert1@gmail.com. Also group me is the comm. app I use…

Thanks,

Jay

I genuinely despise MFL. The options are nice, but the interface is the worst I’ve ever used on a fantasy site, by a lot. Throw in that it’s not free and I’ll never use it again. It’s not perfect, and there are a few less features (that aren’t a huge loss, imo) but overall Fleaflicker is a much better user experince, in my opinion.

Check out safeleagues.com. Leagues commished by Scott Fish and run on MFL site. If you want to play with a few other footclan members join the dynasty superflex: hike.