Team is currently
Rodgers
Jameis
Howard
Crowell
Davante Adams
Sammy Watkins
Golden Tate

I think Bryant can be a beast, and gives me more flexibility each week with my flex. But I love Cook as a potential 3 down back, and Abdullah and Gillesse as next best aren’t really inspiring. Any and all thoughts appreciated.

If PPR I’d say Bryant, if .5 PPR or Standard I would say Cook.

I’d pick Bryant. I can’t see Cook having much value the first few weeks of the season.
Lat Murray is still there and who knows how improved that O-line is…
I think Bryant can bring back his value early on. Steelers schedule 1st few weeks, looks pretty good.
Browns, Vikings, Bears.
My opinion, Bryant > Cook.

We will have to see in the 3rd preseason, but reports so far have Cook getting 250+ carries.

I mean it’s easy to say that when Murray is not at OTA’s, I just can’t see the Vikings paying him and not utilizing in some way (Goal line carries). I would take the under on 250 carries and would happily water bet that.

@shane.senyard1216, oh no my friend, I would only make that bet when I see 20 carries in preseason game 3.

Well, I hope you see it my friend. Because I’ll still be here waiting to make that bet. Plus I see Dalvin rising to the 5th/6th which is wayyyy too much for me.

I view him in the same way I see Mixon, large upside but not guarantee they even get touches. So I am not taking them that high.