‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Better pick up for free bench spot?

I have a free bench spot looking to stash one of these guys who’s the pick up?
Latavius Murray, Cam Meredith, Tre’quan Smith, Goodwin, Coutee, Robby Anderson or Foreman?
Standard scoring league

My team:
Team
QB - Cam
RBs - Gordon, Mixon, Cook, Cohen, Kerryon, Ito
WRs - Green, OBJ, Landry, Baldwin
TE - Ertz
K / DST - Bailey / Ravens

• 1 open bench spot

im intrigued with tre’quan - standard league. cam meredith in full ppr. I already have coutee on my bench as well

Latavius all the way man, esp when you own Cook.

Murray for sure handcuff Cook! Hes been unreliable with being on field and Murray is finally getting it going!

Sadly Murray got scooped up by the guy one waiver posistion ahead of me, thought he was a free agent… no matter he’s gone to a weaker team and I won’t play them again guess I’m holding out for Cook!

Who did you get? I’d prob take Smith otherwise. He or Keke but I like Smith more now.

I grabbed Jalen Richard in the end to see on his useage, I forgot to add him to the list in the beginning - there were so many!

Depending on Michel’s Injury though if he’s out for a long time or on IR I may pivot to Kenjon Barner or whoever the Pats add if they’re any good

He would definitely be better in full PPR but he should do fine in standard. He will most likely get more work than Martin. I’m curious to see what they do at the goalline though. If they use Richard then great pick up for you.

This was my thinking as well, he’s worth a look just to check on the snap counts and rush attempts he gets with Martin there plus goaline work. If there’s someone better that comes up either from injury or drop it like it’s hot midweek I’ll change but I’m intrigued for sure.

Also if Cooper gets traded I was thinking it could be a boost for his touches as well