Big Ben or Jimmy G

Hey everyone. Week one of the playoffs im in a tight matchup. The guy im playing has AB and I have Big Ben. I was thinking about starting Jimmy G because i have a Goodwin Jimmy G stack and by doing that hoping big ben has a bad game which would mean AB would be.

What is your guys thoughts???
Please help!

not a bad strategy. I think you should be fine rolling with it. I see Ben having a decent game, possibly 2 TDs at home vs the Ravens. Idk how well Jimmy G will do, but it will payoff big time if your stack works. I say roll with the gamble, at least you wont be helping out your opponent.

1 Like

Depends on your team match ups to me. If you’re confident in your lineup over his, aside from Big Ben and AB, I’d use the match up to cancel out a potential blow up game from AB. If you need the upside to beat his line up I’d go with Jimmy G

1 Like

Keep in mind too that the Ravens who were just starting to be exploited in the passing game have now placed one of their cornerbacks on IR. I did that strategy last week and it helped a lot when i had Ben and they had AB. Jimmy is still in prove-it mode for me. Ben is playing at home too. Think Big Ben can have a Big day, not saying he will but its definitely a possibility.

2 Likes