Big Trade! Good or bad move?

Full PPR Dynasty

I gave: Dalvin Cook and Darius Slayton

I received: Kenyan Drake, Allen Robinson and 2021 second(probably mid-late)

I was able to keep Mattison though.

I think it’s fine. As of now Dalvin is the best player in this trade but I think it’s a fair trade

Not too bad, good depth move if you roster is lacking. If you just wanted to get out from under the Cook holdout drama, the deal is fair value-wise but it’s also opening you up to a lot more variables than Cook potentially missing games. There’s questions about Drake being able to handle a full workload let alone finishing as top 5 RB, while it’s a similar story with ARob being susceptible to the Bears shoddy QB play.

In either case this can pay off for sure

I think it was a great move. I don’t see cook lasting

1 Like

It was more of Cook’s injury history than anything. I have a very good starting roster and solid depth but I just didn’t want to take the chance of him getting hurt mid season and his value plummeting.

This move actually gave me 7 viable starting WRs(Tyreek, Godwin, Amari, Golladay, Ridley, JuJu and Robinson) to go along with Saqoun, Kamara and now drake.

I’ll probably move one of those WRs for a RB.

Even though Cook was the best player I thought it was smart to avoid injury risk and add depth for this year in case my team gets hit hard by Covid