Big Trade; Need advice in next 10 minutes

12 Team Standard League; I’m 7-2 tied for 1st but in 3rd Place based on Points For.

The Trade

I receive: Keenan Allen, Derrick Henry, Alshon Jeffery
I give: Cooper Kupp, Joe Mixon, DK Metcalf

Thought process: My RBs are a mess. Mixon is unreliable, DJ is hurt and Carson hasn’t had his bye and the schedule gets tougher. I am concerned about Keenan but this trade utilizes a strength (WR) to upgrade my RB situation.

Roster after the trade:

M. Ryan
K. Allen
K. Golladay
C. Carson
D. Henry
E. Engram

Flex Options: David Johnson, John Brown, A. Jeffery.

Please let me know if I should do this!!

I think you win this trade although Alshon just doesnt look the same as he has the past two years, but the eagles have a soft playoff schedule and without DJax that give Alshon more targets. Im thinking Allen picks it up at the end of season but thats a gamble since Woods hasnt been able to do anything and Kupp is the only one Goff looks at in that offense. No risk no reward tho dude, that trade could win you a championship.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Good stuff. Would you prefer getting Alshon back or Penny (trade partner also has Penny) as the Carson owner?

Tough one but that would be your safest bet. Are you realistically going to be starting Alshon at all? If not go with the cuff.

1 Like

Good point. I doubt I ever would. John Brown would be my fill in for Golladay and/or Keenan.