‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Big trade, need some assistance

Alrighty, so my buddy is going through a bit of a rough patch at 1-4 right now. It’s his first year and I want to help him out all I can. His team is looking sort of thin and I think he needs reliability right now. Someone else in the league has expressed interest in trading, but wants Aaron Rodgers and David Johnson in return.

My buddy’s team:
Aaron Rodgers
Marshawn Lynch
Buck Allen
David Johnson
Aaron Jones
Demaryius Thomas
Sammy Watkins
Donte Moncrief
Emmanuel Sanders
Kyle Rudolph
Matt Bryant

Willing trade participant:
Jameis Winston
Mike Gillislee
Leonard Fournette
Mike Evans
Tyreek Hill
Travis Kelce
Demarco Murray
Dan Bailey
Latavius Murray
Kelvin Benjamin
Will Fuller
Willie Snead
Mike Williams

The trade participant is not willing to part with Evans, Kelce or Fournette, but is willing to offer up:

Jameis for Aaron Rodgers + any one of his other players (Sans evans, kelce, or fournette) for David Johnson

What would you do? I suggested he take him up on that offer, but try and squeeze the Jameis owner for Tyreek Hill and Latavius Murray in addition to Jameis. What do you think?

Standard scoring

I would not help that guys team at all hes stacked. Your buddys team isnt that bad seems like hes just playing the wrong guys. He could use a WR though

I agree completely. The only place this guy is weak is qb and he’s not willing to give up a stud for Rodgers a 100%stud and Johnson who has potential to be a playoff stud (although I have my doubts).

Agree he isn’t starting the right players. That comes with being a first timer. Knowing what players thrive with what match up is hard to pick up first time round. I think he needs some guaranteed no think starters to help his team selection so he has less of a chance of making a bad choice and leaving a 15 pointer on the bench

If it were me I’d look at the thomas/Freeman/ zeke/gordon/green owner and see if you can make something work. Don’t get me wrong Rodgers isn’t worth that value but you may find a willing buyer.

Also if this guy is keen on DJ your buddy is unlikely to need him even if he makes it back for playoffs. In which case see if you can turn him into demarco Murray or latavius Murray plus ?snead

I’ve looked at his starts each week and he’s starting what should be the right players in theory, based on matchup & by number of targets & snaps & player talent, but due to classic fantasy football fuckery things always go wrong for him or he just gets flat out beat

Ah man that sucks! I retract the statement but still think a star man helps limit the chance of fff as you say!

I’m looking at the AJ Green owner who also has Brees, Jizzrod, Gore, Larry Fitzgerry, Thielen, Reed, Crabtree, Manning, Zeke, Tate, and Marcedes Lewis. Would you field an offer to him? His team is pretty stacked too.

There’s also the Michael Thomas owner who has Big Ben, Lev Bell, McKissic, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, Zach ertz, Deandre Hopkins, Cousins, Luck, Fat Rob, Corey Davis

I’d def target the Thomas owner over the aj owner.
Thomas owner will be hurting after big Ben bombed out last week and may weigh up Rodgers and make a good trade. They have Hilton Allen Thomas and hopkins (all who would be a top wr for your buddy’s team) so they could make one of them into Rodgers and maybe even pick up luck and stream qb until then?

The aj owner has breed through a bye so will likely want to keep and play him.

How about Rodgers + DJ for Michael Thomas Luck & Fat Rob? Or is that too skewed? (I’m bad at trades)

All depends of that owner wants DJ. Think even then it is a bit skewed but not far off plus doubt you’ll get Rob as he’s one of 3 RBS for the guy. Might have better luck on waivers finding value. But definitely a good negotiating point