‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Big Trade Offer Help! <3

FULLL PPR

I got 2 trade offers from the same person.
my julio and dalvin cook for his Diggs and CMC

OR

my AB and dalvin Cook for his Diggs, CMC, and burkhead

are these fair trades? Which is better?

So you have:
AB
Julio
Dalvin

He has:
Diggs
CMC
Burkhead

Which 3 would you rather have? Don’t overthink this one, I’d stay put. If you get in a hole you could alwys go out and trade one of Julio/AB for a high end RB.

I don’t like either of these trades for you. I think Cook and Mccaffery are going to end up with pretty similar numbers, so it comes down to would you trade Julio for Diggs or Brown for Diggs and Burkhead

Stay put. Dalvin will get a boatload of carries going forward as well as some goal line work. Cam is going to steal a lot of carries inside the 10 as well as rushing opportunities. Julio and AB are studs. Diggs won’t consistently see 10 targets a game like Julio and AB.

Cook also had an 80% snap share.

By the sounds of the trade I’d stay put for now. But what does ur current RB depth look like?

These are both pretty lateral moves. The 2nd one is a joke so definitely sying no to that one. The 1st one, JJ is definitely better than diggs by a decent margin. And CMC i have ranked higher than Cook but the gap isn’t as big as the JJ/Digs.

I’d just stay put

LOL. He is trying to Offload Dalvin cook for some reason. He now offered me Diggs and burkhead for cook. SHOULD i take this one?

LOL. He is trying to Offload Dalvin cook for some reason. He now offered me Diggs and burkhead for cook. SHOULD i take this one?

I have fitz, baldwin,garcon,cobb,godwin as my WR

my RB is a bit lacking, Fournette, cmc, and thats it lol