Big trade offer Lev Bell and Hopkins. Help!

I just got a trade offer for my Lev Bell and Thielen for his Hopkins, Scary Terry, Chris Thompson.

I am currently 1-4. My divison leader is 3-2 and everyone else is 2-3. Full ppr

My team:
QB: Lamar Jackson
RBS: Lev Bell, Gurley, Chris Carson, David Montegomry, Singletary, penny
WRs: Thielen, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, DJax, John Brown
TE: Everrt, Mark Andrews

his team:
QB: Kyler Murry, Brees, Matt Ryan
RBs: Fournette, Ingram, Josh Jacobs, THompson, Ronald Jones
WRs: Hopkins, Sterling Sheprard, McLaurin, Ridley, MVS
TE: Kelce

What does the footclan think? accept/decline/counter?

bump up for advice

No way i make this trade. Bell is gonna be good to you if you wait him out. If you need to trade him i would take hopkins but not for 2 redskins that are on a horrible offense that just fired there coach. They are gonna run the ball so thompson isnt bad but i would try to get a better RB like jacobs or fournette.

Bell and thielen for hopkins and jacobs/fournette. he is probably low on hopkins right now.

I would try to get Hopkins and one of the higher RB’s instead of Thompson or Terry. Maybe try to swing it to get fournette instead. That way you still trade values at RB and get an upgrade at WR

thanks for the advice. do you guys think that if he goes for fournette and hopkins for thielen and bell would help my team more or just stay with what i have right now?

I think Bell and Fournette are about the same…But Hopkins should bounce back and finish higher than Thielen (but I am a Texans fan so there is some bias there)

1 Like

kind of torn right now. if i should offer that trade to him

With the Gurley injury news I’d wouldn’t be trading away Bell unless you are getting a better RB in return. I doubt he wants to give Fournette or Ingram. Jacobs, Hopkins, and Ridley is who I’d ask for in return. But I would prefer to stick with Bell and Thielen.

ya im gonna stay put unless he offers me way more with a better RB. thanks for the advice footclan

I would do that. Fournette is better than expected.