Big trade offer pls help!

I just got offered Adams DJ Chark and Gurley for Hopkins and Chubb what should I do???

My other RBs are Fournette David Johnson Hunt and McCoy
Other WRs are Mclaurin Gordon and Alshon

reject. Hopkins and Chubb are the best two players in the trade

2 Likes

What if I countered Gurley for Ingram and I added Hunt? @mFedj

I would still say no. with Fournette, DJ, and Chubb you should be in a great position. I would try and move McCoy for a lower end WR or something. Your team sounds good, no need to blow it up

2 Likes

@mFedj just worried cuz I’m 1-4 and need help with my WRs

Hopkins will get right. Should be a shootout against KC. His boom is coming, hold tight.

1 Like

surprised you are 1-4. Hard not to make a move but I still say hang in there. McLaurin and Alshon healthy now and both should be servicable WR2s. Hopkins will be Hopkins again soon. And you have 3 stud RBs.

1 Like

I also have Hunter Henry and Mark Andrews, would u try trading one to a team that’s in need of a TE for maybe a WR or RB? @mFedj @Mike_Honcho

You could try to move Henry, I would not want to play him yet. But Baltimore has their bye in two weeks.

2 Likes

Would you try using Henry or Andrews to go after Ryan? It might be Jimmy G/McCoy and either TE for Ryan? He’s shown interest in Andrews for a while and his other QB is Lamar Jackson @Mike_Honcho @mFedj

Andrews makes sense then if u trust Henry

2 Likes

Would you do Chubb/Fournette and Jimmy G for Melvin Gordon and Ryan? @Mike_Honcho

If it helps, I am offering Aaron Jones for Hopkins. So you can probably do better than Gurley. Or just keep Hop.

P.S. check out my offer in trades forum! I’m trying to get Hop. So I’d probably keep him unless you get something better than Gurley back

1 Like

Jimmy Gs schedule isnt bad. On paper. You said he showed interest in Andrews.
I could see Hunts return causing some minor instability for Chubb. But he’s close enough to Gordon.
Fournette gets a massive workload.
If you’re determined to make moves you probably could

1 Like

This will be the cheapest you will get Gordon so if you believe in him Top 5 then yes definitely.

1 Like

Also for Chubb, if you think he will lose touches to Kareem Hunt, just something to think about.

2 Likes

So u guys think the best thing to do is Chubb and Jimmy G for Ryan and Gordon? If he asks for Andrews what should I ask for in return? His Delanie walker? Or Brandin Cooks? Would James Connor too much ask for? @john_grab @Gramercy_Riffs

1 Like

I would feel happy about getting Gordon out of that deal so yes I would offer that. The QBs are close enough to be a wash, if anything I like what Ryan is doing more this year. I think you may end up wishing you were streaming TEs instead of having Delanie Walker lol so maybe another skill position instead

2 Likes

There’s Ridley, Cooks, Connor and OJ Howard on his bench @john_grab

A Ridley-Ryan stack could be fun, but I think it will depend on what the other person is willing to give up for just a Tight End

2 Likes