‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Blockbuster Deal in the works

Owner told me he would overpay for Melvin Gordon. Here is a deal I am trying to work. Other rbs are David Johnson & Joe Mixon. WRs Stefon Diggs Josh Gordon Doug Baldwin. TE Jordan Reed. Thoughts? Full PPR

Send:
Melvin Gordon
Larry Fitzgerald
Marshawn Lynch

Receive:
Kareem Hunt
Keenan Allen
Travis Kelce

Guy is now asking for Josh Gordon instead.

You’ll have the rb and te from same team. I normally would not do this, but those two can both score points in that offense, especially with that suspect defense… I suspect shootouts even with some of the more sorrier offenses. Getting Kelce is a steal; K. Allen-- an armed robbery akin to Jesse james billy the kid status… The guy probably thinks Kelce is disposable due to this past weekend against the Chargers. Who he has never had a great game against, they stop him pretty much all the time along with the rest of the great Te’s out there. Hunt and DJ starting!!! Wow…

Josh Gordon instead of Larry Fitz? Jump on that deal lol. Jump on it.

Lynch, is not someone you can trust. As you saw, Oaklands D sucks horribly and it took Lynch out of the game completely. If Lynch doesn’t score a TD, he’s giving you 5-6 points.

I agree with the above.

Gordon instead of Lynch, sorry should have clarified. Think I am going to take the deal. I am higher on Gordon than I am Hunt, especially based on how involved in the passing game Gordon was, but I think Allen is a big step over Fitz and same for Kelce over Reed.