Bolstering WR-Trade Hock?

Deep 12 team SF league non-TEP (Qb/2RB/3WR/TE/3Flex/1SF 15ben). Need some SERIOUS receiver help (Kupp, Fuller, Pittman are arguably my top 3). Have Kittle and Hock, with Higbee as a servicable bye week fill in. Then a bunch schlubs who may be able to sweeten the pot. Can always trade '22 picks as well. Contending team and want to keep it that way.

Question becomes who would you look to get back for Hock in a deal, or does he hold more value in his own right? If you add a 1st who are you targeting?

I looked at a dynasty cheat sheet, and folks around Hockensen value are Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, and Mike Evans. Any of those three would certainly increase your championship odds for this year. Younger receivers are Jerry Jeudy and Tee Higgins.

I think it’s hard to go off a normal value calculator though because of your league format. I have a feeling that many managers are just willing to punt the TE position for more depth at all the other positions. Courtland Sutton, Laviska Shenault, Kenny Golladay are ranked lower, but might be good targets to start a conversation going.

Interesting, and yeah I won year 1 in that league punting QB (seriously goff and cousins). But even in a shallow league Hock is ahead of Viska, Kenny, and Sutton. I may go to the Keenan owner as his TE is Henry right meow. even adding an extra 2nd I have right now would be fine with me