Boston Scott or CEH start/sit

Full PPR…

Would you rather start Boston Scott tonight or CEH against a stout Denver run D not knowing Bell’s role?

I trust CEH’s floor more than Scott’s. Andy Reid said he isn’t even sure he’ll play Bell yet. I expect CEH to get plenty of touches.

2 Likes

You may be right… The people touting Scott are point to the “need” for his usage in the passing game, but looking at Sanders’ usage in recent weeks, I don’t see anything to be excited about there… If Scott only gets 2-3 targets, he will almost certainly bust with Clement more than likely taking any carries inside the 10. I expect CEH to get 15+ carries, but I also expected Bell to eat into CEH’s already limited passing down work. So I just figured sub 20 carries against a stout run D and no receptions screamed bust to me, but like you said, it’s still probably a safer floor than what Scott has.

CEH as better floor like it was points for out earlier. Scott to me is a start only if there are no other options.

1 Like

CEH already gets no passing down work or red zone usage. He played one third down last week. I don’t expect Bell to even affect CEH much at all.