‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Boyd or Edelman, BIG week, need some flex help

What’s up Footclan,

I am currently 0-5, with a pretty stacked roster a PPR league. Playing an absolute wagon this week, with Thielen, Zeke, Woods, and White. I have Odell and Jarvis in my WR spots and Sony and Melvin Gordon in the RBs. Need a big week from the flex in order to be remotely close to a dub this week. I have got it down to Boyd and Edelman for the flex. Definitely a toss up but I really like the KC matchup. Would love any input from you guys. Thanks!

PPR have to go Edelman. Standard I would have went Boyd, but if the NE/KC is an epic shoot out, you want any piece you can get

Boyd! He only had one bad week. Edelman hasn’t shown anything and NE has a lot of other weapons. They will lean heavy on the run

Haven’t read the other replies yet, but I’d have to go Boyd. I get it, it’s KC, but Steelers are currently 29th against the pass (not much better than KC), and they have been awful defending slot receivers (Boyd). Combine that with the fact that green will likely get shadowed by Haden, and I think Boyd will have a very significant role this week. That, along with the fact that Edelman really hasn’t proven near as much as Boyd this season In fantasy mean that I’d play Boyd