‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Bragging about a trade

just traded james conner and jarvis landry for christian mccaffrey in a half ppr. i am the bell owner

Incredible deal

Playing fantasy football with grade schoolers?

Amazing. I’m trying to trade ty hill and hyde for cmac.

actually it was my gfs dad LOL. the saddest part is my team is loaded for a 12 team league. my worst position IMO is kicker. 1qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 flex league ive got: carr/luck, bell (keeper), fournette, yeldon, ingram, mccaffrey (post trade), edelman, jeffery, boyd, sanders, fuller, ertz, chicago d, and kicker stream (this week is cairo santos). unbelievably deep in a half ppr league

IMO, the weakest part of your team is your QBs. Streaming kickers isn’t going to hurt your team.

True. But its in a better situation than i thought ide be in. Started with tyrod taylor. Made some moves. Ended up getting ertz for lamar miller and luck for jack doyle and mike williams. Picked up carr this week because luck cant play against the pats.

damn that’s cold blooded lol hope things don’t get awkward between you guys once he realizes the trade rape haha

I too would like to brag about a trade, albeit not as glorious as the one you posted.

Just got Sony Michele + Edleman for Jordan Howard

already have Hunt and Kamara (8 team ppr 3 WR)

shower me with praise plz