‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Brand New Dynasty League (FULL)

Hello Footclan,
I’ve quickly developed an addiction to dynasty fantasy football over the last couple of years, and have decided it was time to start a league of my own. About half of the league members are redraft league mates of mine that I’ve played with for years, but we’re looking to fill the remaining spots with competitive, and active fellow members. We will have a league chat set up via GroupMe, and will play on MFL. League fees will be collected via League Safe. In my experience, GroupMe is the best app for chat, and MFL is the best site for dynasty leagues. It’ll also be a very small buy-in, so if you’re looking to win big, this league is not for you. Scoring will be decimal based, and .5ppr. If you want to have fun, and learn the ways of dynasty, or just looking for a fun league to play in, then send me a private message or an e-mail: andychitte@gmail.com. I look forward to any and all responses.

Im interested… Jhaggert1@gmail.com.
This will b my 2nd yr doing dynasty… i joined a few and noticed those with no buy in are usually one n done. Hit me up. Thx

Hey Andrew,
I’m interested twondra@gmail.com.

Due to the large amount of interest in this league I will start a second league as well. This leaves about 9 spots open at the moment!

I have played redraft leagues for several years and would love to try dynasty. I am interested.

my email. nandam@me.com

I’m Interested. HDutton275@yahoo.com

i’m interested. bob.gehan@gmail.com

Interested if you’re not full already. Nicolas.a.keels@icloud.com.