Brand new dynasty startup 2021

Brand new 10 team dynasty fantasy league startup!

1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 3 flex, 1 def, 1 K, 10 bench, 8 taxi, 5 IR

Looking for 7 more positive and involved individuals with good sense of humour to join us.

Please don’t apply if you don’t consider yourself an active member or are not looking for a long-term commitment.

Buy in will be $65, 500 to the winner, 100 to second, 50 to consolation winner.

Let’s have some fun!

Joshua J

Possibly interested. What are the terms? format, leaguesafe? full draft then rookie drafts after? etc…?

Sleeper league, starting roster listed above, will go through leaguesafe for dues, veteran draft, rookie draft will follow.

When we fill I will take suggestions from league mates regarding certain rules and operations and we will go from there!

Joshua J

I would’ve been interested but I rather not have to drop a starter just to fill a position in case your whole starting lineup happen to be out. You have more positions in this league to fill then bench slots. I know you won’t have problems filling the league and probably like the challenge…but if you dropped a flex or the k or d I’d be interested if 10 bench slots or adjust to 11 bench if you gonna stay at 11 roster positions to fill. Raising the $ a bit be cool too but still good. Good luck y’all

I’m more than willing to remove Defensive players and would be open to adding bench slots.

Sleeper: bAddoggiE

I’m down