‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Brandin Cooks, mike Evans, or Golden Tate RoS

Ppr 12 man any advice helps thanks

I will be trading one away and willl be keeping two. I still have faith in mike Evans, even with Fitzpatrick throwing him the ball. I’m kind of leaning towards keeping Tate over cooks. Especially after I watch the pats dominate the broncos and not get cooks involved until Bryan hoyer came in…

Those were my top 3 WRs until 2 weeks ago when I traded Golden Tate to get Russell Wilson. Now I wish I’d offered Cooks instead because I feel more confidence in Tate than Cooks, especially in PPR. Evans has been frustrating for me, but I know he could get on a roll and put up big numbers. I don’t really mind that Winston is out because Fitz is a gun slinger and think he’ll go to Evans plenty. I think of those 3 I’d roll with Evans and Tate.

Awesome my thoughts too. I’ve also got Antonio Brown who isn’t on the trade block at all lol. I’ve been making moves to get guys. About to try and get shady and engram for DeMarco Murray and Brandin Cooks. I felt this past week was only saved by Bryan hoyer… hahaha… :confused: