Brandin Cooks or Deebo Samuel? PPR

would you rather have Brandin Cooks or Deebo Samuel on your bench in a PPR? Brandin Cooks is currently my WR5. But Deebo is lookin pretty good on the waiver wire

No. No… and No

Cooks is a proven WR with very good offense that will be trailing since htey have NO defense.
Game script will favor Brandin Cooks in this offense.

if Deebo… is a sleeper and goes off… fine. Wait until you have an injury in week 1 and get him in waivers.

1st player to get Covid-19 or hurt… you dump and then go get him.

I got B Cooks in 10th and I am thrilled. He is my WR5 and I can plug him in on bye weeks or injury and he has a solid 10pt floor and 20+ upside IMHO

10 point floor?? Lol… I dont know about that

Some people are really loving Cooks this year, I personally think Fuller and Watson have a better connection. Both have crazy injuries histories and I’m pretty sure if Cooks gets another concussion this year his brain will be mush. Then again, Fuller’s soft tissues are made out of jello.

I’m loving how far Deebo is falling in the draft. Especially if he’s ready to come back week 1-2.

So I have a problem.

I really want to cuff Dalvin Cook with Mattison
And I would have to drop one of these three WR

WR Brandin Cooks

Brandin Cooks
(HOU - BYE: 8) WR 36 @KC
Thu 8:20 pm This is a 2 star matchup. WRs perform worse than their average vs KC [Brandin Cooks has had his reps ‘carefully managed’ during training camp »](javascript:void(0))
WR Diontae Johnson

Diontae Johnson
(PIT - BYE: 8) WR 37 @NYG
Mon 7:15 pm This is a 5 star matchup. WRs perform better than their average vs NYG [Diontae Johnson developing great chemistry with Ben Roethlisberger »](javascript:void(0))
WR Anthony Miller

Anthony Miller
(CHI - BYE: 11) WR 45 @DET
Sun 1:00 pm This is a 5 star matchup. WRs perform better than their average vs DET [Anthony Miller: Matt Nagy says WR has had an ‘amazing training camp’ »](javascript:void(0))

Milller was a WR2 the he 2nd half of season
Pittsburg with Big Ben… has always supported 2 solid WR
and as stated… I think Brandin Cooks plopped himself into a good situation on team that will be behind and garbage time will see him getting some serious time

I ended up with 7WRS
My main 4 are;
DJ Moore
Diggs
T Boyd
Robert Woods

So I can cut 1… who are you cutting?