‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Brandin Cooks or Sammy Watkins Full PPR

3 Keeper PPR League. My 2 keepers:

1. Ezekiel Elliott RB | DAL
  2. Mike Evans WR | TB

I thought about Latavius Murray RB | MIN , but obviously lost interest when the Vikes picked up D.Cook

My thoughts right now are trade Cooks for 2nd/3rd rounder and keep Watkins.
But I’ve also thought trade both and just have Lat as a hopeful RB 2

Thoughts?

i like the idea of trading cooks for a 2nd or 3rd. he is getting valued around there and personally, i dont think he should be. i say find your buyer and pull the trigger.

Keep watkins. He’s on contract year and actually on the field for OTAs which is a positive. But im also not big on NE in fantasy.

Find a buyer when Cooks value is the highest. I love Sammy’s talent and has proven production WHEN on the field. You simply have to hope he stays healthy

Yeah, go with Watkins. At least you know when he’s on the field he’s getting targeted. Cooks will be a New England Dice Roll every game.

So you are only keeping 1 more player. I would think packaging a Watkins/Cooks or Cooks/Murray for something higher value. If there is someone struggling to find all 3 keepers you may just hit big.
If not I agree with most everyone else. Watkins can be a WR1 is healthy.

Thanks, for all the feedback!
I’m definitely thinking a possible Watkins/Cooks trade, maybe that packaged deal could return really good value.