Brees is off IR....who do i drop?

Brees has been taken off the IR designation so I have to drop 1 person to place him on my bench. Currently starting Josh Allen because Brees still might not play. I want to try my hand at TY Johnson tomorrow on waivers but i have to make room for Brees first.

Who do i drop?

Crowder, Jeffery, Ridley, Mclaurin

1 Like

Do you have Kicker or Def? Drop those to give you a few more days to make a final decision.

If you have to give up on someone now, than it’s Terry McLaurin. Tougher upcoming schedule and not past his bye week,

1 Like

Can you trade a couple guys away?

1 Like

my kicker is Butker and I’ve been streaming my defense for several weeks now

1 Like

thats what i would ultimately want to do but it wouldn’t process in time for tomorrow. Thing is im 4th in my league which means im 7th on waivers…probably don’t have a chance at Ty Johnson.

1 Like

I like Alshon alot. But Wentz is devolving, DJax will be back to complicate which could subsequently make Ertz valuable again. All that and an unfavorable schedule.

Of those named, if you have to, unfortunately I pick Alshon.
.what’s your opinion?

1 Like

I agree…although I like Alshon, out of the bunch I think he is the one I would drop

1 Like

He’s always reminded me those 20 ft. tall- " inflatable wacky-arm man" things you see in front of car dealerships? Haha all big and gangly. But he’s a big reliable target that’s underutilized and could get lost in the wash. If there’s any “wash” to be had there in the near future.

1 Like

Ya through trades this year I’ve ended up with 7wrs
Evan’s, Thielen, TY, Crowder, Alshon, Ridley, McLaurin

So I’m trying to figure out what to lol

I’m super light at RB with Zeke and Aaron Jones as my starters and Singletary and Sanders on my bench

1 Like

Well, this week you are thin at RB with Zeke on bye. Those are both my starters as well. Singletary should push that job soon. They deactivated Yeldon, so the younger guy they want to have the job should contribute soon. Sanders is guilty by association with that team and fails with them.

Are you going to address your RB issue this week? That could be a thing:thinking:

My gut tells me to try and trade for a better rb because I’m not gunna get TY Johnson…I’d have to drop a good WR just for a chance at him

1 Like

What’s your record? I’m going to go ahead and assume your waiver wire RB are pretty thin? Nothing even serviceable? Jamaal Williams? Probably not huh?

I’m 4-3 (4th) place…yep WW is barren

1 Like

Ok, just for some flexibility. What about Darrell Williams? Hear me out. For whatever reason he’s overtaken Damien Williams on the depth chart. Shady is frequently receiving breathers. So even without injury, he has a chance of being on the field when a big play opens up. Any interest there?

Ya without Mahomes that offense is gunna struggle especially the backfield imo. At this point I’m picking from a pool of who I think will suck less lol…probably will just tough it out with Sanders this week cuz I’m pretty sure Eagles gunna be pissed about their recent performance and shut down buffalo’s run game.

1 Like

Right on bro. Makin a decision. Good luck!

1 Like

randomly i was able to pick up Ty so everything worked out lol

1 Like

Hahaha right on, right on. Love when that happens